lunes, 8 de octubre de 2018

Libros en inglés: Prize: A Bad Boy Hitman Romance - Sophia Gray


The bad boy’s prize is a baby in my belly. 
One night with the dark, mysterious man of my dreams – it should have been perfect.
He swept me off my feet, took my virginity… and left me with a child in my womb. 
Who knew getting lucky would turn out to be so unfortunate? 

I was new to the city, an innocent country girl with dreams as big as my eyes. 
He was a killer with a million-dollar smile. 
Some lines aren’t meant to be crossed, but our lust didn’t care about right and wrong. 
I wanted him; he wanted me – for one night, at least. 
That was enough. 
But two months later, a bout of nausea forces me to confront the truth: 
I’m carrying the bad boy’s baby.
I don’t know what to do – do I look for him? Do I raise the child myself? 
Before I can decide, there’s a knock on the door. 
It’s Nikolai. 
To my surprise, he’s looking for my no-good brother. 
But something in his eyes tells me that nothing good will come at the end of this search. 
My brother may be a scumbag, but he’s still my flesh and blood. 
If Nikolai wants to kill him, he’ll have to go through me… 
And our baby. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Harry Potter - Golden Snitch